Saturday 24 March 2012

I can't get no sleep

Hi reader,
It's 2.36 am on a Friday.
It's the end of term, and I'll be going home in about a week.
So here's the question, why can't I sleep? I Slept in veryyy late today, but I expected it, I've been out a lot this week, drank too much and not done enough work, my excuse is the last week of term and a convenor going really well last week.  But back to today, I went on a long walk, with my 'shape up' trainers on too, I thought that might count for something?
Now I'm too hot and feeling restless. I can hear next doors music too so that's not helping.
I wonder what I might dream about tonight. Dream researchers say you are most likely to dream about things that have happened to you that day, there's a word for it that escapes me.. They also say that if you are too hot or cold, you are more likely to have a bad dream or nightmare.
Dreaming is always something that has fascinated  me, and it's something that is present in my working practice in the project I'm working on at the moment.
Thinking about sleeping, think it's about time I got some, otherwise I will continue watching endless scenes from
old One Tree Hill episodes

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Suggestions Welcomed :)