Sunday 22 April 2012

A rainy day

It is a rainy Sunday afternoon and I am feeling held back, by something out of my control.
Just before Christmas I was told that I have anaemia, an iron deficiency which means not enough red blood cells are produced. It is a common thing to get, and the main symptom is tiredness and general lack of energy, which I'm feeling right now, despite have hours and hours of sleep last night. I was told that it wouldn't affect me too much and that I could get rid of it easily, that's not happened so I'm going back to the doctor on Wednesday to find out what I can do about it.
The problem with it, is when something is out of control, I get frustrated, because I have to sit back and let something else dictate my actions. I am completely frustrated right now, there are a lot of thing I want to do today, but can't because I simply don't have the energy. Thankfully, working on my computer seems to feel okay, so today I will set about updating on here, and as of now, stop complaining, and get on with it. 
More to follow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Suggestions Welcomed :)